Female patient had no teeth and could not wear dentures.
Dental implant procedure started with a Free consulation and a complimentary CT-Scan. Alexander V. Antipov, D.D.S could easily review and share the data from the clinical exam and 3D CT Scan with patient, so patient stayed informed and was able to make educated decision re his case.
During consultation, patient was advised to do All-on-4 Dental Implants on lower jaw (Mandible) and restore with an overdentures same day as surgery.
- 3D CT-Scan was mede
- Facial and intraoral photography was made
- Treatment plan was provided
- The surgery date was scheduled
4 implants was placed in the anterior region of the lower jaw. The anterior region of the jaw have the most dense bone and allow implant placement avoiding critical structures. This allows for a high successs rate in allowing the fitting of a fixed prosthesis with 12 to 14 teeth IMMEDIATELY on the day of surgery.
- Bone graft for the lower jaws
- All-on-4 Teeth-In-A-Day™ Surgical Solution
- Temporary Dentures was placed at the same day
Through All-on-4 technique, was restored esthetic and function.