Patient with severe maxillary asymmetry, mandibular (lower jaw) length is short and chin is short chin deviation, nasal deviation, nasal base is wide. Patient with mandibular deficiency class II malocclusion.
Orthognathic surgical treatment
- Maxillary Le Fort I osteotomy, 3-piece advancement
- Mandibular bilateral sagital split osteotomy
- Bone grafting to maxilla and mandible
Orthognathic Surgery Results: complete face makeover
- Upper Jaw Forward and Down
- Upper Jaw Forward
- Chin Lengthening
- Rhinoplasty with nasal base reduction
- Fat transfer from inner thigh for cheek augmentation, nasolabial folds, and lower eyelids.